Jeffrey Levine CPA/PFS, CFP®, CWS®, MSA, is a nationally-recognized entertaining and informative public speaker. Whether for an organization of financial advisors, CPAs or attorneys, or consumers, he has an uncanny ability to simplify the most complex financial planning topics to inspire and educate audiences of all kinds.
Levine is available to create custom presentations to fit the time format, audience and venue for your event, including:
- Keynote Presentations
- Breakout Sessions
- Half-day Training Sessions
- Full-day Training Sessions
A few signature topics Levine regularly speaks to include:
- IRA Planning for Baby Boomers
- Seamlessly Integrating Social Security into a Client’s Retirement Plan
- What Advisors Need to Know About the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- How to Maximize the Section 199A Pass-Through Deduction
- Growing Your Practice By Partnering with CPAs; An Advisor’s Guide to Who, What, When and HOW!
- 10 Essential Questions to Lower Your Client’s Tax Liabilities
- Think You Know Everything About RMDs? Think Again!
- Advanced Roth Conversion Planning: How to Squeeze More Juice Out of the Tax Lemon
- Estate Planning in the Modern Age
- What the Financial Planner Needs to Know About Using Trusts as IRA Beneficiaries
- IRA Annuity Traps and How to Avoid Them
- Current Issues In Retirement Planning
Complete the contact form below with more specifics for your event needs to start the conversation!
Interested in learning more about Jeffrey Levine’s consulting or speaking services?
Complete the form below and let us know how we can be of help!